- To Delete the PowerTest app
- Student iPad Setup Cheat Sheet
If you completed the PowerTest settings incorrectly, please follow the below directions.
- Open PowerTest on the iPad
- Tap and hold the computer icon in the bottom left corner of the screen until a box appears with a blinking cursor. (It’ll seem like you’re holding it a long time—could be 15 seconds.)
- Type “help” followed by today’s date backward (e.g. Today is the 19th, so help91 for today. If today were the 4th, you’d type help40.)
- The Diagnostic Panel will open on the left side of the screen. Click the Settings button in the upper left of that panel.
- The location Selection menu will open
- Tap United States
- Tap Virginia
- Tap Arlington. The Client Code box should now read VA_ARLINGTON
- Tap Apply (This step crucial!)
- Tap OK
Some PowerSchool screenshots of this are available here: http://aahelp.powerschool.com/administering-an-assessement/powertest/ipad-itest-app/change-selected-district-2/
iPad Setup Cheat Sheet:
- Select Hello, then English, scroll quickly to the bottom of the list and select the United States.
- Choose a Wi-Fi Network – Select APS.
- Type in your username (Student ID) and 10 digit password.
- Press Trust and then Next (upper right).
- Select Continue for Data & Privacy and Next for Remote Management (upper right).
- Again type your username and password.
- Select Continue for the next three screens.
- Press Get Started.
- Press the Home button, in the right column, scroll and press VPN.
- go to APS GlobalProtect VPN and press the blue i.
- turn off Connect On Demand.
- Press the Home button.
- Press the Dismiss button when or if it appears (Can be up to 60 secs).
- When it the Global Protect app appears, press OK, and type in your password.
- Press the Home button, open the Agent app and press Always Allow.
- Type in your username, password, and check the box to Remember Username before pressing the Login button.
- Press Allow for Agent Notifications, then select I understand, and I Agree.
- Press Home button, go to Settings, Passcode, Turn Passcode On, and create a Passcode.
- Open the App Catalog then locate and install the apps you need for class.
Canvas & Canvas Training: