- Students may check out up to 10 print books, 5 MackinVIA eBooks and 5 Destiny Discover eBooks at a time.
- Books and eBooks will be checked out for three weeks and may be renewed one time. eBooks will automatically be returned on their due dates unless you renew them.
- Students may put up to 5 print books on hold using our online library catalog. Also, teachers/students may send the library staff titles students want checked out to them.
- Students will be notified via Canvas when their book requests are available for delivery/pick up.
- Staff may follow the same procedure (place holds and/or communicate to the library staff to get books.) Teachers will be notified and items will be delivered or placed in their mailboxes.
- In the library: give them to Ms. Nicholas at the circulation desk.
- Outside the library: put them in the dropboxes. There is one in the lobby and another just outside the library doors in the main hallway.