Circulation during Covid
- Students may put up to 5 print books on hold using our online library catalog. Also, teachers/students may send the library staff titles students want checked out to them.
- Staff may follow the same procedure (place holds and/or communicate to the library staff.) Teachers will be notified and items will be placed in their mailboxes.
- Students may check out up to 10 print books, 5 MackinVIA eBooks and 5 Destiny Discover eBooks at a time.
- Books and eBooks will be checked out for three weeks and may be renewed one time. eBooks will automatically be returned on their due dates unless you renew them.
- Books will be checked out to students and placed in a plastic “bookbag” with the student’s name on it.
- Students will be notified via Canvas when their book requests are available for pick up. Students will have one week to retrieve their bookbag before the books are returned for someone else to check out.
- Bookbags will be available for pick-up during food distributions: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 11:00 am -1:00 pm.
- Someone living in the same house or who is providing childcare may pick-up materials on behalf of students.
- Students may return library books during food distributions: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 11:00 am-1:00 pm.
Cleaning after returns
- Library staff will quarantine books for four days, check them back in, and clean them before recirculating them.