Good morning Swanson! Today is October 29th and it is n A Day！ ここに あなたの朝の発表は何ですか：
- Swanson Spirit Week is this week! Submit your spirit week pictures to https://forms.gle/xFsWrWwowebS2K31A to have them included in the yearbook, or tweet them at @SwansonAdmirals to be featured on our Twitter Page!
- Thursday – Maroon and White/Swanson Swag Day
- Friday – Costume Day! (Remember no masks, weapons or fake blood!)
- Today is Day 4 of Red Ribbon Week. Many of you have heard news about the opioid epidemic. Opioids include medicines that people take to reduce physical or emotional pain. When people misuse opioids, it’s easy to become addicted to them, and they can lead to accidental overdose. Are you worried about someone who uses opioids? If so, remember that you can talk to Ms. Bowler. Your school counselor is there to support you too. All you have to do is reach out.
- MathCounts Practice Schedule for next few weeks
- MathCounts practices will be held from 3pm – 4pm on the following days:
- Monday November 2nd
- Monday November 9th
- Any student interested in math problem solving is welcome to attend. Join the MathCounts Canvas course at https://apsva.instructure.com/enroll/BHL73X. The Teams link for practices can be found in the Canvas course.
- Are you interested in getting out the vote? In helping to save our planet? Do you love politics and want to be more involved? Then join the Swanson Young Democrats! We meet every other Monday from 2 to 3. We are helping to get out the vote, as well as fighting for justice, peace and a more eco-friendly world. If you are in interested, join us at the following Teams link.https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3a6ba44072a2404739b3f0c3be10106a5b%40thread.tacv2/1601901541078?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22313708a6-b7e9-492c-ac7a-f19734f3f702%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2221f37719-1adf-420f-8f16-623a04068668%22%7d Questions? please email email@example.com (teacher sponsor).
- This is the last week to サインアップ for the make:able challenge if you are still interested. Once permission slips have been signed by parents, you will start receiving additional information. The initial meeting will be next Monday at 2:45, but normally weekly meetings will be on Tuesdays at the same time. For more information, contact Mr. Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out https://www.makeablechallenge.com.
- 昨年の年鑑を手に入れるのを逃しましたか？ ウィリアムズさんは26月から16月まで毎月、特定の月曜日にスワンソンで昨年の年鑑を販売します。 これらの月曜日は、7月8日、1月30日、1月XNUMX日です。 彼女は午前XNUMX時から午後XNUMX時までそこにいます。昨年の年鑑をXNUMXドルで購入できます（現金–正確な変更、小切手、または為替）。 彼女は学校のロビーエリア（ドアXNUMX）にいます。 年鑑を購入するためにマスクを着用して、すべての健康ガイドラインを尊重してください。
Thursday, October 29th – Spirit Week – Maroon/White/Swanson Swag Day
Friday, October 30th – Spirit Week – Costume Day
Monday, November 2nd – End of the Quarter!