Full Menu

Transfer Information

Transfer Information

If you are a current APS family who would like to transfer to Swanson because you are at a county wide middle school, but Swanson is your home school, please contact your school registrar first. They will then contact Ms. Connelly and make the necessary changes and steps to proceed with the transfer.

If Swanson is not your home school, please click the link below on how to apply for a transfer:

Requesting a Transfer to Another APS Middle School

If you are moving or withdrawing your student, please click the link below to download the “Notice of Withdraw” and return to the school Registrar:

Student Withdrawal Form