Naviance is a web-portal that provides a unique individualized customized experience for our students to engage in early career and college readiness activities.
Click here to access Naviance: http://connection.naviance.com/family-connection/auth/login/?hsid=swanson
- Student Log-In
- Username: Student ID
- Password: Your birthday (MMDDYY)
- Parent Log-In
- Use your personal Parent Registration Code to create an account.
- If you need a Parent Registration Code, contact your child’s counselor.
All students are able to access the following features:
- Define and Document their Goals
- Academic Planning/Planner Post-Secondary
- Exploration Career
- Assessment and Exploration
- Individual Learning and Career
- Personality and Learning Style Assessment
- Electronic Portfolio
- Resume Builder
- Apply their computer literacy skills
- Increase communication skills
Parents and guardians are able to:
- Access and review their child’s portfolio as its developed throughout the year
- Explore the program with your child
- Makes suggestions and revisions
- Easily communicate with their child’s counselor