Arlington Public Schools Middle School Interscholastic Program Expectations
To be eligible to represent your school in any Arlington Public School Interscholastic athletic event, you:
- must be a regular bona fide student of the school you represent.
- must attend and participate in classes.
- must be in good academic standing in all courses.
- must be progressing satisfactorily in all courses, which includes having assignments completed in a timely fashion.
- must recognize when additional help is needed and seek assistance as soon as possible.
- must speak and behave in a respectful manner.
- must show good sportsmanship at all times.
- abstain from using drugs, alcohol and tobacco.
- must have a completed physical form turned in to the coach before the first day of try-outs.
- must have a complete expectation form turned in to the coach before the first day of practice.
In order to participate in practice or competition, a student must have at least a C in each of his/her courses, including electives and Physical Education. Students who do not meet this requirement will meet with their administrator to plan the necessary steps to regaining academ